Monday, August 13, 2012

Thrift Share Monday - Goodwill Outlet

As promised, my finds from the Goodwill outlet I visited with my daughter last week. The finds, they may not be perfect, they may seem kitsch, old, tired but each holds some sentimental memory or reminder from my childhood. My hope is that they find a good home or that the excitement of selection and cleaning along with my stories makes memories for my daughter, my son or for someone else's childhood or contemporary memories. I am just going to let the pictures speak from themselves.









Do they remind you of any childhood memories? I would love to hear....

Jenn

1 comment:

  1. I just went to a Goodwill outlet for the first time. Interesting experience - both in a good and a bad way (I wrote about it on my blog). BTW, I found a similar Dorothy Thorpe-style pitcher too :-)

    ReplyDelete