Monday, August 6, 2012

Thrift Share Monday Fitz and Floyd

Finally! I actually went to the thrift store this past Friday and picked up a few items. I picked up these two beautiful plates I just wished they had the whole set.

These plates are by Fitz and Floyd and are from the collection Harvest Vegetables made in 1982. They are in perfect condition, with no chips or rubbing of the gold edging that you sometimes see in older plates. I have already added them to my Etsy store.


Also found these cute Winnie the Pooh dinner plates made by Disney and A.A. Milne and E.H. Shepard and the pattern is called Simply Pooh. They are in excellent condition and just so cute. Perfect for the kids table or just for collecting. 

Hope everyone found some fantastic thrifts this weekend. Can't wait to read everyones blogs and see the treasures! 

Have a great week,
Jenn



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for following my blog. Looking forward to visiting your site in the future. Have a great day.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete